EDU is a Quebec-based organization dedicated to the establishment of transparent and collaborative governance and helping education leaders in working inside their respective associations by providing information, research and organizing events for its members. During years of it’s successful operation, organization leadership recognized the need to centralize education resources and provide a communication hub for it’s growing membership.
- Conversations with the key contacts in the client organization funding, selling, or driving the product.,
- Establishing a clear A mental model diagram is a fishbone or horizon diagram where the top towers represent individuals' motivations, emotions, and stories related to their experience in achieving a particular goal, regardless of the tools they use. The top part of the diagram is person-focused, not solution-focused. The bottom towers of the diagram represent the features of your organization's offerings, aligned beneath the appropriate upper towers that they support the best. You can see where your organization's design and business requirements support people's goals well and where they need improvement. The diagram as a whole is generative, not evaluative, helping your organization realize weaknesses and gaps in the way you support people and adapt existing products, services, or processes to particular behavioural audiences or situations.... More of the system functionality in a series of Inviting input from users, stakeholders, and other project members. sessions. Identifying initial components of the system and establishing naming conventions as basis for creation of atomic design system.
- Card sorting is a technique where users are asked to generate a folksonomy, or information hierarchy, which can then form the basis of an information architecture or website navigation menu.
- Flow charts
- Ethnographic studies and deep analysis of existing data in the professional field
- Quantitative analysis obtained through a collaborative process with stakeholder organization
- Data visualizations for network structure insight and connections
- User A persona is a fictitious identity that reflects one of the user groups for who you are designing. based on the insight from research phase
- Multiple usage A scenario is a narrative describing “a day in the life of” one of your personas, and probably includes how your website or app fits into their lives., cross-referenced with initial Conversations with the key contacts in the client organization funding, selling, or driving the product.
Tools used: Excel, Tableau, vis.js (interpretation of networking data), pen and paper
Design & Production
Design phase of the project started off with quick Wireframe is a rough guide for the layout of a website or app. A prototype is similar in that while far from being a polished product in terms of visuals or functionality, it gives an indication of the direction that the product is heading. “Mockups” is the term I use for wireframes that have been created in high fidelity, but for some people these 3 terms are interchangeable.... More sketches, stemming directly from the research phase and moving on to definition on the building blocks.
- Pen and Paper
- a proprietary vector graphics editor for Apple's macOS, developed by the Dutch company Bohemian Coding. Sketch was first released on 7 September 2010.
- Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for macOS and Windows. Photoshop was created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll.
- Framer is a software for interactive prototyping used for prototyping final stage high-fidelity interactions. Developed by Koen Bok and Jorn van Dijk in 2013.
- a digital tool that helps its users in creating mind maps.
- Excel, Spreadsheets
- Material Gallery